Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ardamax 2.8 Key+ tutorial

Screen Shot Of Version 2.6
Ardamax 2.8 + tutorial

Ardamax Keylogger 2.9 is good, but not as good as Ardamax Keylogger 2.8, reason being is because on Ardamax Keylogger 2.9, when your victim clicks the file, it comes up saying "This will install Ardamax monitoring tool, do you wish to continue?", where as if you use Ardamax 2.8, it will just infect they're PC when they click it, nothing comes up, it'll just auto-install.

I. Get Ardamax 2.8:



1. Once you've downloaded it, you'll see a little notepad icon in your taskbar, now right-hand click it and click 'Enter registration key...', now type in this where it says registration name and under it where it says

Once done click 'Ok' and you should get a pop-up saying 'Registration key accepted. Thanks for registering'

II. Creating the Keylogger Engine:

2. Now your going to make the Keylogger Engine (The thing you give to your victim). Click 'Remote Installation...', now, click 'next' until you get to Appearences.

3. Now that your at Appearences, click 'Additional components' and un-tick 'Log Viewer' like done in the screenshot

4. Now you should be at 'Invisibility', make sure all the boxes are ticked, then click 'Next'.

5. Now you should be at 'Security', now, click 'Enable' and put your password (it can be any password you like, make it something easy so you can remember). Once done, make sure all the boxes are ticked and click 'Next'.

6. Now you should be at 'Web Update', just click 'Next' when your here.

7. Ok, you should now be at 'Options', this all depends on you, if you want your Keylogger to be a secret on your computer so your family know you ain't been up to anything naughty, then tick 'Start in hidden mode' and click 'Next'
(Remember, if in future you want to make a new Keylogger Engine, then press: CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + H at the same time.

8. Ok, now you should be at 'Control', click the box that says 'Send logs every', now make it so it sends logs every 30 minutes, then where it says Delivery, un-tick 'Email' and tick 'FTP', leave the 'Include' bit as it is, now un-tick the box where it says 'Send only if log size exceeds', once thats done, it should all look like it does in this screenshot:

cont: Now you should be at 'FTP', create a free account at http://www.drivehq.com/secure/FreeSignup...m=storage, then make sure your at 'Online Storage', then make a new folder called: Logs (this is where the logs are sent to when you keylogg someone), Now on your FTP on Ardamax Keylogger, where it says 'FTP Host:', put this:

http://ftp.drivehq.com

Now where it says 'Remote Folder:', put this: Logs

Now where it says 'Userame:' and 'Password:', put your DriveHQ username and password, then it should look something like this

Once done, do NOT change your DriveHQ password or rename/delete the folder called 'Logs', if you do, the logs will not come through.

9. You should now be at 'Control', make sure all the boxes are 'ticked' then click 'Next'.

10. Where it says 'Screen Shots', adjust them as you like, but I recommend every 2 hours and full screen, once done click 'Next'.

11. Now you should be at 'Destination', now you have to choose where you put your Keylogger Engine, where it says 'Keylogger egine path:', click 'browse' and choose where you want to put your Keylogger Engine.

12. Now un-tick 'Open the folder containing the keylogger engine' (this should stop you from logging yourself) and then choose the Icon you want for the keylogger engine, choose one and then click 'Next' then 'Finish'.

III. Binding the Keylogger Engine with another file:

13. Download Easy Binder 2.0

Download:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED THE .NET FRAMEWORK v2.0 IN ORDER TO RUN THE BINDER GET IT HERE:
x64:

http://www.Mcft.com/downloads/details.as...laylang=en

x86:

http://www.Mcft.com/downloads/details.as...laylang=en

14. Open it and then click the little green '+' image in the bottom left corner, then it should browse your files, go to wherever you put the Keylogger Engine and then click the file called 'Install'.

15. Do the same again but don't add the Keylogger Engine (Install), add a picture or something.

16. You need to get a .ico image, this is easy, just go to FavIcon from Pics -- how to create a favicon.ico for your website and upload the Image you want to be converted to .ico, once its done, click 'download'.

17. On the Binder, click 'Settings' and then where it says 'Select An Icon', click the '...' image and then browse your files, where it says 'Files of type', scroll down and select 'All Files [*.*]', then select your .ico image which you just made like so:

18. Now on the Easy Binder, where it says 'Set Output File', click the '...' button and then put it where you want your binded files to be saved, put the name you want on the file and then click 'Save'.

19. Go to 'File's' on the Binder and then click 'Bind File's'. Now this new file you've just made is the keylogger and a image in one, if your doing this with Ardamax 2.8 then when your victim opens the file, a harmless image comes up and they're PC also gets infected with Ardamax Keylogger.

Now spred and enjoy your logs!

Well have fun with it.

http://www.Serials.ws
 
Key: TVOGVGCPMUFCORA OR Name: Ziggy - SnD Team Serial: POFLCUHWBWAVYKL OR e37843hr73h74rhu OR UCCCBXOPYOMXACN OR TUQTNNQUOUPPQUQ

39 comments:

admin said...

http://a1hindistory.blogspot.com


nice blog, gr9 information

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
some content for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
Thank you!
My webpage ... http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com

Anonymous said...

Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.
Also visit my page - bostaditurkiet.net

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this website is in fact good.
Check out my web site - Apartments for sale in Antalya

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.
Also visit my homepage ... Bolig i Bodrum

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear, are you truly visiting this site regularly, if so after that you
will without doubt get good know-how.
Here is my page - golden virginia

Anonymous said...

It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Feel free to surf my web site :: mac baren

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later
on and see if the problem still exists.
Also visit my web site http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com/

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is excellent i really like
studying your articles. Keep up the great work! You recognize, many persons are looking round for
this information, you can help them greatly.
my website > samson tobacco

Anonymous said...

If you want to get a good deal from this post then you have to apply such strategies to
your won web site.
Take a look at my page ; borkum riff

Anonymous said...

Great article.
Here is my blog :: amphora tobacco

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We are linking to this great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.
Also visit my web site ... back acne

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I would state.
This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular put up incredible.
Wonderful task!
My web site : http://ftlauderdalebeach.com/social/profile.php?ID=ThedaNYCY

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into
any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.
My site - cash in structured settlement

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to return the favor?
.I am trying to to find things to improve my website!

I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!
!

Here is my web-site :: structured insurance settlement

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I should check
things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Take a look at my web page: structured settlement cash

Anonymous said...

I've read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to create this sort of magnificent informative web site.

Feel free to surf to my blog :: annuity payments calculator

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
more from this web site, and your views
are pleasant for new users.

my blog post; structured settlement companies

Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a webpage it is! This web site gives helpful data
to us, keep it up.

Also visit my blog sell Structured Settlement
Also see my web site :: structured settlement basics

Anonymous said...

The larger plus more reputable online lenders allows complaintant to carry over pay day loans no over you to definitely two times ilik.us
these rules are general and i have broken each of these a minimum
of once.

Anonymous said...

Prеtty! This waѕ a геally wonderful post.

Thank you for supρlying thеse details.

Feel free tο surf to my sitе: furniture moving companies los angeles

Anonymous said...

I bеlieve thіs іs among the most ѵіtal informatіon for me.
Anԁ i'm satisfied studying your article. But want to remark on some basic things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is truly nice : D. Excellent job, cheers

Feel free to surf to my web page - Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel Review

Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, for the reason that
if like to read it after that my friends will too.


my blog - Holiday Resorts In Natal South Coast

Anonymous said...

You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as
you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
At all times follow your heart.

My web-site - effective hair loss remedy

Anonymous said...

Whilst it is true that some may become Singaporeans and remain in Singapore, the real test is how many actually become Singaporeans in a situation where their country
of birth do not allow dual citizenships … like China?
This card is adorable and would make anyone happy to receive it – it would also make a great Mother’s Day card too….
Some of the cases are still in court. Page 1 of 4 Sourced from: http://www.

Set in a historic Victorian house with views of theCoastalMountainsandCoalHarbour,
Le Gavroche is the perfect setting to enjoy everyone’s favourite crustacean.


vip loan shop

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for cause hair

Here is my website hair transplant in india

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get
got an impatience over that you wish be delivering
the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again
since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.


Feel free to visit my web page try here

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad
and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she
has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it
with someone!

Here is my site - have a peek at this website

Anonymous said...

Amazing issues here. I'm very happy to look your article. Thanks so much and I'm taking
a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?



my web-site http://felixbarns032.beeplog.com/

Anonymous said...

I am in fact pleased to read this website posts which consists of lots
of useful facts, thanks for providing such data.

my web page: this contact form

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible article.

Here is my web blog ... buyingdinar2012.insanejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Good way of telling, and pleasant piece of writing to obtain data
concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in academy.


my site ... xanga.com

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

Here is my blog :: kiwibox.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this web
site daily, if so afterward you will absolutely take nice knowledge.


Feel free to visit my web blog :: steamcommunity.com

Anonymous said...

This excellent website definitely has all of the info I needed concerning
this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Feel free to visit my blog post; get redirected here

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information.
The article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

Have a look at my web site ... http://leroyvelazquez.wordpressy.pl

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


Here is my site explorra.com

Anonymous said...

I can’t recall the last time I really enjoyed a piece of writing as
much as this one. You have gone beyond my expectations on this topic as well as I agree
with your points. You’ve done well with this.

my site stop smoking benefits

Anonymous said...

How to secure files and folders from the hands of
ignorant. One particular of the most latest approaches to
see using the web Television is thru downloading laptop and laptop computer software package.
If you are attempting to comply with a favored workforce or two, then this is undoubtedly what you will have to be
carrying out in purchase to keep up on all
of the hottest news.

My website: temple run for Pc; alow.co,

Post a Comment

You can Ask anything that you like!!!!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification